We currently own an oil and natural gas gathering system in the Western Eagle Ford (the “Western Catarina Midstream system”), as well as a 50% equity interest in Carnero G&P LLC (“Carnero JV”) which is a joint venture with Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) (“Targa”) that is made up of a gathering system that connects to the Western Catarina Midstream system (the “Carnero Gathering Line”) and a cryogenic natural gas processing plant (the “Raptor Gas Processing Facility”). In addition, we own a 100% interest in a dry gas takeaway pipeline that connects to the Raptor Gas Processing Facility (the “Seco Pipeline”).
Western Catarina Midstream
Our Western Catarina Midstream system is located in Dimmit and Webb counties.
- 160 miles of gathering lines (ranging in diameter from 4” to 12”)
- 4 main processing and gathering facilities with numerous oil and natural gas interconnections
- Condensate capacity of 40,000 Bbl/d
- Natural gas capacity of 200 MMcfe/d
- Pipeline capacity can be easily expanded through small compression projects at nominal cost
- 100% owned and operated by Evolve Transition Infrastructure
- Long term agreement with Black Mountain O&G
Carnero Gathering Line
We own a 50% equity interest in Carnero G&P LLC, which wholly owns the Carnero Gathering Line. The 45-mile natural gas pipeline transports natural gas from the Black Mountain O&G’s Catarina assets and Crescent Energy’s Western Eagle Ford assets to the Raptor Gas Processing Facility.
- Capacity of 400 MMcfe/d without compression
- Long term gathering agreements provide stable, fee‐based cash flows
Raptor Gas Processing Facility
We own a 50% equity interest in Carnero G&P LLC, which wholly owns the Raptor Gas Processing Facility. The Raptor Gas Processing Facility is a cryogenic natural gas processing plant that is located in La Salle County, Texas.
- Capacity of 260 MMcfe/d
- Long term gathering agreements provide stable, fee‐based cash flow